Sunday, August 24, 2008

favourite insult of the day

"cheese eating surrender monkeys"

this was uttered by my fave British columnist... Jeremy Clarkson. i have watched him utter amazingly 'interesting' (shall we say) commentary. i've even read it in his column...

http://www.topgear.com/content/features/category/clarkson/1.html

he's always politically incorrect and exaggerates even beyond the measure of my favorite feline.

i hope you enjoy reading and if you are interested in watching some of the epis of Top Gear - and don't have BBC America - let me know and i'll loan you my CD case of epis. and if you have an international DVD player; i'll loan you my copies of the british DVDs which feature the best of the Top Gear adventures. and i'll even come over and watch them with you!!

Top Gear is my fave import at the moment... right up there next to jason statham. perhaps you'll judge for yourself...

No comments: