Thursday, May 15, 2008

nick names, side kicks and a job opening...

so i was discussing with my friend kittyflyn in the bloggers version of the 'hall of justice' a new nickname a friend has given me "VG - Vicodin Girl". i have this nickname for 2 reasons, one i'm taking vicodin for my post surgery pain and 2 when i'm on it, it's like someone somewhere took the OG remote, hit a button and i'm on 'self-amuse'. ready to entertain myself (and possibly others) at the flick of a switch...

so i told her this and the conversation turned to perhaps VG is OG's alter ego until i'm back to my OG crime fighting ways. Or perhaps, OG's side kick. Well, i can't do both at the same time. talk about multiple personalities... so that evolved into a conversation about a good side kick for OG. (ok, i'm referring to myself in the 3rd person, lame)

Kitteflyn came up with a few amusing choices, possibly a good nemesis name and i think a pr0n star name for OG - Silver Lining... i love it. It's perfect. Ironic. Funny. Amusing. Made me laugh. Ouch!!!

But this still leaves me with a vacancy for a side kick. i can manage the OG/VG personalities, i'm thinking that in my still recovering state i need a side kick... any applicants? at the moment i'll also accept suggestions for a side kick name even if you aren't available to fill the role.

i can't offer much in the way of a dental or health plan and there isn't really a 401k, but i can offer some good times, definitely a lot of laughs (VG for that one) and perhaps a little day drinking... hey, OG also needs a partner in crime.

please send your applications to:
subterranean cave apt
San Francisco

i can't be more specific than that as super heroes always have a secret hideout and if i say more you'll know where to find the OG and I'd like to keep my membership to the hall of justice for bloggers - they have great cocktails!!

ps as a favor to me for kittie's fab help today - please read her blog! thank you!

No comments: