Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Scotland: the first weekend


So I originally was going to be incredibly dedicated and blog every night about what adventures I had during that day... well, as you can guess, that hasn't happened. I was not as dedicated about blogging as I expected. I did however download and label my pictures most nights.
So below are the pictures from the first weekend of driving about. The pictures below may not have happened in the order that they are shown. So please ignore my geography inaccuracies and possibly any mislabeling.

No trip to Scotland is complete without a visit to a distillery... here I am at the Grouse - which used to be Glen Turret which is the oldest distillery in Scotland.









while Mum and I were at the distillery there was a wedding party with the men dressed in kilts...















Many fabulous views...
Here is Loch Earn

















Ok... now here are some random pictures from the rest of the day...