Thursday, December 27, 2007

almost a horror film!

it is definitely pleasant this evening. i just returned from a walk down to the beach and back. of course, i did a good 15 - 20 min stare at the stars. i just wasn't going to take my chances and walk on the beach alone. i've seen enough scary movies to know i had too many key characteristics going on not taking my life into my own hands and ending up in a horror film.
1. i was wearing flip flops - which impedes my ability to run
2. wearing my NEW favorite shirt - always gets ripped in a struggle
3. i'm frightfully adorable so that ups my chances 10 fold.
4. i have in my hair a very point and long hair clip that the TSA shouldn't let me take on a plane - but i've flown with it more than i care to admit. anyway - this pointy hair clip which would count for me for defensive purposes - would eventually work against me.
5. i had a flashlight - which again would and should work for my survival but again - i just don't think it would work out... when i turn my flashlight in one direction to see 'what that noise was' i would get attacked from behind.

so i figured it best - to just walk briskly on my way back through 'the forest' and take my life in my hands. as it turns out - i'm apparently not quite as vulnerable as i thought. now normally i would be happy about this however, there is just something about being that cute vulnerable female that is appealing - for about a minute.
oh well. it is the holidays and the bad guys may have taken the night off.

or i might have jinxed it because i was thinking it would be the perfect setting for a horror film!

dang!

No comments: