Sunday, February 24, 2008

dieing an internet-free death

oh ... my... g... who knew going without the internet for 2 days would drive me to insanity? the internet at my new place isn't working. i called AT&T about it yesterday and i'm annoyed it isn't working. i was promised that i could get internet in my new place and i don't have it. apparently there is something wrong on the AT&T side. grumble.
so here is sit in Starbucks having to pay for the privledge to use their internet at $9.99 a pop. grr.
and of course i had to buy something. great. coffee at 645pm. brilliant. thank goodness for de-caf.

well, i've been silenced by 'the man' as i dont have internet...

what did we do before the internet??! how did we get bus schedules? keep up on the latest news? how did we keep up with friends?

oh the huge manatee!
a few days of no internet and i'm cracking up!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I know that on days when my internet is down, I have a clean house, groceries in the fridge and a happy husband. It really makes me realize just how much time I spend/waste online!