Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i got stuck

so i got stuck in a moment today. really, really stuck. my head didn't want to function properly and to make matters worse, i was on the phone with my boss. talk about needing to hand the paycheck back.
but a coworker/friend recommended a walk around the block and i am moderately back in my own head. i also listened to a song i like to listen to when i'm trapped in my own head...

U2 - Stuck in a moment

i am not afrriad of anything in this world
there's nothing that you can throw at me that i haven't already heard
i'm just trying to find
a decent melody
the song that i can sing in my own company

i never thought you were a fool
but darling look at you

you gotta stand up straight
carry your own weight
these tears are going no where
baby

you've got to get yourself together
you've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it
don't say that later will be better
now you're stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it...

No comments: