Thursday, October 9, 2008

horoscopes: fact or fiction

i read my horoscope. i am a leo. how much i believe this informs who i am as a person - i don't know. but i read it none the less.

work has been a bit rough. i don't have a boss right now, so my peer and i are trying to do our jobs and cover for a boss we don't have. as part of my morning ritual i read the headlines on yahoo and then peak my horoscope, log in to my gmail and get down to the details of the day.
today my horoscope read:

Change requires patience. Nothing important can happen overnight, so keep waiting.

this is almost the very thing a friend said to me this week. and the advice i was given today. so it got me thinking - were there other horoscopes today that fit my life...
so here you go...

Aquarius (1/20-2/18)

Your brilliance will always shine through, so why are you getting nervous? Relax.

this could be true of me any day of the week. brilliance? yup, that's me.

Gemini (5/21-6/21)

There is no point in sharing your deep thoughts unless you share every one of them.

i always share my thoughts even when i don't want to... i would make a crap spy. so this one could also apply.

Cancer (6/22-7/22)

Don't skip the gym but do devote yourself to intellectual pursuits. They're healthy.

are they watching me?? i'm not usually so paranoid - but really this is ridiculous... it is as if they knew i'd read them all!

*insert twilight zone music*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.