Tuesday, November 4, 2008

waiting for it to be morning

I find I’m anticipating the results of the election, as if it were Christmas eve and I’m waiting for it to be Christmas morning. Never has it been so painful to wait! it is a nail biting experience. check cnn.com. no information. darn. check msnbc.com. no information. darn-darn. abcnews.com. oh look celebrity gossip. election coverage? no new news. darn-darn-darn.

I find waiting for Santa less agonizing! yes, Santa still visits me! I think he'll keep on bringing pressies until I'm married or have kids. Sorry sister, no more pressies for you! :P

I just hope I wake up tomorrow and there are really reasons to celebrate and not to commiserate.

1 comment:

Kittie Flyn said...

I agree - I haven't been this nervous for an election outcome. Even in 2004 I wasn't this edgy because I thought there was NO WAY that Bush would be re-elected. Now I know better than to assume... I'm not going to sleep until the outcome is announced.