Thursday, March 13, 2008

technologies i *heart*

technologies/innovations and other things that i love in my life (other than friends & family - who aren't things, but you know what i mean)
1. netflix- there are now 3 movies for me to watch this weekend - it just shows up in my mailbox!

2. my car - i do love my car, even though i'm trying to make strides to drive her a lot less (my feeble attempts at saving the environment)

3. hotel room service - i continue to revel in the glory of food just showing up (provided i order it) (yes, i just got back from a trip to LA)

4. email/internet/the whole web thing - i have no words to express the awesomeness of these things...

5. books. enough said.

6. i would say alarm clocks - but as it is 1115pm and my alarm will go off sooner rather than later... i say poo to alarm clocks

7. those little mandarine peelable oranges - yum! insta' Vitamin C

8. the ability to publish this now and write again later.

hazah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And...St Patrick's Day (even though it's not an innovation)! I love days where it is not frowned upon to begin drinking before 1pm just because it's spring break.