Wednesday, March 26, 2008

who would play you in the movie of your life

ok - i don't know that the movie of my life would be terribly interesting - but i'd like to think that if there were one "based on actual events" Drew Barrymore would play me.
Now i wrote that line quite some time ago and i've decided to add Cate Blanchett to the list of people i'd like to play me in the movie about my life. As I said, though, my life hasn't been terribly interesting.
No car chases, but 1 car crash.
No intense drama unless you count ... uh, ok, so no intense drama. steamy love scenes - well that just isn't any of your business!!
Definitely no gun fights or any physical fighting at all.
See, very dull film, well at least not something that i'd go to theatre and pay $10 to see. Perhaps part of a double feature (buy 1, stay for the 2nd free).
Ok, so who would be in the 'supporting' friend cast???
Suggestions?
Thoughts?

Male friends...
Clive Owen, perhaps? Jason Statham? Simon Pegg? Darn it all I don't have that many (or any) British male friends... do they do good american accents?

Female friends...
Reese Witherspoon? Jeanne Garafalo (who could also play me though she's shorter)? Claire Danes?

pretty pathetic list. oh well. anyone? thoughts?

No comments: