Sunday, April 20, 2008

trapped at the airport

well i write this from the phoenix airport. oh the joy. oh the rapture. i am returning home and i am delayed in the airport.
as the Original OG - i am excited to tell how i am able to connect to the FREE wireless internet at the airport and i am also able to conveniently able to re-charge my iPod and cell phone. the latter of which is important to arranging pick-up at the airport.

so given this info - the Original OG should probably say that she's been given the opportunity from SouthWest to hang out in the airport as a rest stop between flights. I have also had the chance to have cheesy fries but most importantly a Bass beer. Yum. A mid-travel brew to ... uh... settle the stomach? Sure. That's the ticket.

oh for those burning to know how my ears have been doing with the flying... i flew Thursday and I was quite surprised that they did well and have since completely cleared. I am quite excited. :) woo.

Now is the chance for me to do some appropriate research.

No comments: