Friday, April 4, 2008

the wedding. the photos. the glory.

so the first of the photos are being shared with the paparazzi of my sister's wedding. before you know it the photos will be all over the web and on the cover of people or us weekly.
perhaps not. but the number of cameras at the event would get you thinking the paparazzi would be offering cash for the photos.
the first photo here is of me, my sis, and our mom. all dressed up! we all clean up pretty well.


fabulous if i do say so myself.

so the wedding itself was at the presidential quarters in savannah, ga located in the historic district. it was definitely a cute place.
my mom and i stayed at the marshall house. very cute! loved it. unfortunately, they had the world's softest beds and my back is still recovering.
so the wedding day was pretty low key. they lowest key 'day of wedding' i've ever experienced in my infinite wedding day experiences.
more to come on that... but i wanted to get a few photos out there... so here's one of my sister and her (pause) husband.

aww....



so precious!

2 comments:

Oh_mama said...

Hello, Gorgeous! Please share more, Miss Fabulous! :)

DTG said...

Holy Smokes your sister's husband is so HOTTT!! I would jump his bones. I bet he is smart too!