Monday, February 9, 2009

Bacon Invasion

I for one welcome our bacon overlords.

It seems that everything is tied and or connected to bacon. Let's go beyond the whole ham, pork chop, pig's feet thing - it goes much deeper. Even if I were a veggie - and I assure you this bacon lovin' OG is no veggie - I could get my hands on bacon. Perhaps not tasty bacon - but "bacon" none the less...

In fact, the bacon invasion is so far along that the bacon options are almost infinite... turkey "bacon", veggie "bacon", "real" "bacon" "taste"... you get my drift. A friend shared that at a recent work breakfast event - there were no fewer than 3 "bacon" choices!

Bacon is coming to get you! You are surrounded! It is everywhere. In your bacon mayo, in your baco-bits... even bacon favor in your bacon lip gloss!

Dare I quote the borg (bacon-eaters to the last)...

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Welcome bacon overlords - I will take you to my leader... Though the multi-nationalness of the OG makes it hard for me to take you to just one - and do you mean leader of the country, or the company I work for. I'm still not sure who my direct boss is - so um... I'll take you to my cat, Max - he's the one I'm usually trying to ensure is happy so that my furniture doesn't get scratched.

Well I should end this blog post before it descends into true ridiculousness... (ok, it already did but I deleted it)

short story: ALL HAIL OUR BACON RULERS!!! LONG LIVE THE BACON NATION! (true, real, magical pig bacon)

No comments: