Friday, February 6, 2009

my favorite movie quote of the night

So I am watching an odd film. You Kill Me Staring Ben Kingsley, Tea Leoni, Luke Wilson, Bill Pullman, Dennis Farina, and a ton of other fab stars. I love the independent film... star studded casts and interesting dark humor plots.

So far my favorite line by Ben Kingsley a recovering alcoholic hit man...
"I don't regret killing them - I just regret killing them badly".

I should mention this film was made in San Francisco. So fabulous to see random bits of the city...

I highly recommend you Netflix it if you can... it is quite dark, I mean the guy is an alcoholic hit man who is sent to SF from Buffalo, to sober up! I mean, seriously - his sponsor is Luke Wilson and his girlfriend is Tea! And don't say I'm ruining the movie - you would have read these tid-bits in the movie synopsis.

So the whole point - go and watch!

No comments: