Monday, January 12, 2009

the next day

Here I sit. 72 hours after the most revealing blog post I've ever thought about writing. Am I wishing I could take the post back? Sort of. Am I embarassed? Only slightly more than a little. Do I feel as stongly today as I did Friday? Yes I do.

Of course, I don't know what to say now. What does one say when one reveals one's most inner thoughts and vulnerabilities? Hope for a positive reaction I suppose.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in store for me ahead. I'm trying to keep busy at work. I'm making going out plans for the weekend. Must hit the gym tonight. There's little point in being happy and thrilled with life and skipping the gym.

Back on that treadmill again!

1 comment:

Oh_mama said...

"You can't go back. You have to go forward to go back." - Willy Wonka