Thursday, January 1, 2009

wrapping 2008...

Well 2008 was a busy year for me and the general consensus is that 2008 kinda sucked and 2009 shows promise. Even as the eternal optimist (with a splash of realist) I am happy to put 2008 behind me. Overall it wasn't a terrible year, just not my best yet.

I'm not one for New Year resolutions, but I think I can safely say I have a few things I want to ensure I do differently or be more aware of in 2009.

To the friends who read my blog - thank you for being a friend! Remember that often you don't realize the impact you have on others lives.

And to my bro-in-law, I promise to continue the usual OG gossip and to include more vingettes about how wonderful and fabulous you are... so please no extreme antics necessary to make it to the OG blog. (btw, thank you for making my sister happy)

So I raise my morning cup of coffee and offer a toast: Here's to what I continue to believe will be a better (perhaps a little less tumultuous) 2009 for all! Cheers!

2 comments:

Oh_mama said...

Cheers, my dear! Wishing you all the best for 2009!! Soul sistas foreva!

Anonymous said...

Coffee..?? Did some one say coffee? I swear I heard the word "Coffee" very clearly.

Yes I would love some. Coffee, that is.