Saturday, September 20, 2008

almost 2 years

i started blogging almost 2 years ago. i can't believe it. I've written over 100 blog entries, most of which are drivel but some really are pretty good.

Having a blog has been an interesting experience. there are times I think during the day - oh i have to remember and blog about that and i then start thinking about how i'd phrase the post, is it really worth sharing with those that read my blog, yadda yadda.

yes, i yadda yadda'd my blog.

i know i did it again yesterday. i recall leaving peet's coffee at 630am yesterday (i was on my way to work, not my way home after a rockin' evening) and something happened that turned into a great blog post in my head about... something. no recollection. but it was good.

part of my problem is that i don't blog at work. i suppose i could email myself my blog entries, but then, that's like blogging at work and yesterday i walked into work at 645am and left at 645pm... so i try to be efficient with my work day - as i really don't like leaving at 645pm for as much as one of my friends would argue differently (yes, i'm talking about YOU!)

well i'm going to try to keep the best of the OG blog online and not in my head...

i hope you've enjoyed my posts thus far.

and here's to many more!!
CHEERS!! and here's to you Mrs Robinson!

No comments: