Wednesday, September 3, 2008

totally addicted

ok - so i put a site hit counter on my blog and now i have become COMPLETELY obsessed with the number of hits to my site. i am SO obsessed i check the website about once a day (it was much more before) to see if anyone has checked out my blog.

i shake my fist at the site counter! darned if i have it and completely lost if i don't have it. i must know!

btw - i am averaging 2 hits a day (other than me) - but when they come to the page they aren't hanging out long... :(

please stay, read my blog. visit my fav links...

thank you, and i'll leave the light on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you need a link to Motoproponent's blog to dress it up a bit.

Mrs. Finch said...

I get your posts through a blog reader - so I don't think those count towards hits. If I had to go visit every site I like to read just to see if they updated - I'd go bonkers! I use bloglines to check any site that does rss feeds (yours included).