Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bizarre Halloween, con't

So during the random "Halloween hit on the OG while in Orange County Fest", I forgot to mention one gentleman who tried to pick me up at a sushi restaurant that my friend frequents. My co-worker/friend (Rachel) took me to her favorite hole in the wall sushi place, on Oct 30th... and while we were there a random guy (aka the Turkish guy - he was from Turkey not that original of a nickname I'm afraid) at the sushi bar a few seats away from me who kept on talking to us and asking about where i lived, etc.

Rachel is married and heads to her "hole in the wall" sushi place as often as I go to Itchi Raku with Cat and the gang. And Rachel told me a couple of weeks ago that she and her hubby went in and he (Turkish guy) was asking about me, if I was coming down to the OC again, etc. She said, no I didn't have plans, etc.

I just got a text from her saying that the Turkish guy was once again (2 months later) asking after me.

I have to know - what happens when I go out of town that men hit on me... and then ask about me months later?

I know I'm wonderful and fabulous - but is the fog getting in the way in SF? Or is it just the men in Orange County? I don't know, but I'm beginning to think perhaps I should move to Orange County... Should I pretend that I don't live in SF - but that I live somewhere else?

Who knows. But I have to say, though I don't know that this guy isn't a raving lunatic socio-path I'm still complimented by the fact that I left SUCH an impression.

No comments: