Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the delay, the airport, the wheel of fortune

my journey to the treehouse annex has been momentarily delayed by construction on the Las Vegas airport runway. Or so their website says. i have quite fortunately found a Verizon recharge zone where I can charge my blackberry, iPod, and laptop. and surf the web. i have not logged into the work system - so sshh... don't tell anyone that i have access.

i have another 2 hours (on top of the 45 minutes I've already been here) to gamble away my daily wage at the wheel of fortune slot machine! WHEEL OF FORTUNE!! or is usually my experience, wheel of misfortune. probably safer to just stay here and surf the web.



but anyway I spend it... a 2 hour lay over for a ticket i paid $5 for... is just fine by me. fortunately the vegas airport has many exciting ways to spend your money and your time!



*come on wheel of fortune momma needs a new pair of fabulous boots!*

No comments: